Below you will find the forms you will need for registration at Ramsey Rehab. We know you are very busy and appreciate your taking the time to fill them out in advance. Thank you for helping us to speed up the new patient registration process for all people scheduled for an appointment at Ramsey Rehab. Select the appropriate form, print it, fill out the appropriate information and bring it with you for your initial evaluation. All evaluations are scheduled.
- Patient Intake Form
- Patient Registration
- Patient Medical History Form
- Medications List
- Patient Missed Appointment Policy
Things to remember:
- Please arrive 5 minutes early if the forms are completed, 15 minutes early if you are choosing to complete the paperwork in our office.
- Please bring in any information your doctor has given you, which may assist in your evaluation (Doctor order/prescription, MRI/X-Ray reports).
- Please bring in both your insurance card(s) and your photo ID, as we must photocopy both.
- Please call your insurance company and understand your benefit for Physical Therapy, if you need a referral please call your Primary Care Physician (PCP) and request that prior to your first visit with us. If you have a hard time getting your benefits, feel free to call us prior to your visit and we can help you.
- Some insurances require prior notification of a Physical Therapy Evaluation, if your insurance requires this please notifiy them at least 24 hours in advance to your scheduled evaluation.
- If you have a co-pay, please be prepared to pay that at your initial evaulation and at each follow up visit.
- Wear loose and comfortable clothing (gym clothes, sweats, t-shirts) and sneakers.
- If you attempt to print the forms online and it doesn’t work, or you don’t have a printer, you are always able to fill out the paperwork in the office.